Monday, January 12, 2009

Some things that I probably would have never accomplished if Kim hadn't come into my life.

1.)Gotten married
2.)Had the guts to start a family after 5 years of marriage
3.)Gone to Italy
4.)Pay off all my debt
5.)Bought a Subaru
6.)Gone back to school after we got married and finished nursing school
7.)Buy a home
8.)Went to school AGAIN and finished by Bachelors of Science in nursing
9.)Grown up...

These are just a few things that come to mind as I sit here and reflect on the past seven years of marriage to Kim. I can't imagine what the next seven years will bring, but whatever they do...I'm looking forward to spending them with her and our family. Happy 7 year anniversary Kimbot. I totally fricken love you.

Love-Josh

4 comments:

Carrie McCoy said...

Oh, how precious! We miss you guys!
Since we were married so close together, we really should celebrate one year together. We are thinking about Fiji on our 10 year. You guys in? :-)

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that's sweet Josh. But I'm a little confused about number 9.

My Three Sons said...

What about Janey??? why is she not on your list?